· To be familiar with all local, national, and international laws those are applicable to operations.
· Monitoring the Project HSE instructions application for performing the working activities.
· Facilitate and review risk assessments
· Monitoring the implementation and reporting progress Project Management and Head Office HSE Group in monthly basis.
· To prioritise and produce a strategy for implementing the various elements of the plan and to ensure that it is being communicated effectively throughout the Project Organisation and Subcontracting Companies, updating it as required.
· To report to the Management team on implementation progress, points of concern and any topical points of issue, on a regular basis.
· To establish and maintain a professional relationship with Client and subcontractor representatives.
· To provide direction as necessary to attain HSE management standards and goals required by the project HSE programme.
· To establish a system of audits that measures the effectiveness of the HSE programme and ensures that the requirements are being effectively communicated throughout the workforce.
· To ensure that sufficient training and induction of all personnel is being provided and maintained.
· To ensure that visit induction booklet is given to all visitors before they are allowed to visit the site.